Spread your wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to English-learners and their teachers

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please read before posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The eye
Admin
Admin
The eye

Please read before posting! Empty
PostSubject: Please read before posting!   Please read before posting! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2007 2:23 pm

Arrow This forum is meant to urge pupils who learn English chat and communicate with other pupils from different countries. That's why no other language will be accepted on this forum. The administrator and moderators are free to delete any message that would not be in English!
Arrow This is a convivial forum and as such, abuses or comments that would not be nice are strictly forbidden, every member has the responsibility of behaving properly and should be respectful of other members' opinions. If any comment is judged disrespectful, it will be deleted immediately and the administrator is free to give advertisements or to ban members who would not be nice to others. That's why political or religious opinions should not appear on this forum.
The moderators and myself will be very strict if you lack courtesy or respect!
Arrow If you notice anything wrong or disrespectful on this forum, please send me a PM (or send a PM to one of the moderators !)
Arrow The administrators and moderators are free to modify texts that would not be understandable or properly written, but please check your spelling and grammar!
Arrow It's strictly forbidden to write or publish things that may offend people.
Arrow Advertising on this forum is strictly forbidden. So don't write any brand names!
Arrow Please don't write in red or in orange because these colors will only be used for moderation purposes.
Arrow Being a member on this forum implies that you accept that the administrator and the moderators may edit, delete, or lock your posts without any justification.
Arrow Make sure the subjects of the forum are clear! Avoid writing, for example 'question' or 'my town'. Read the announcements before posting a new topic.
I hope you'll enjoy yourself with us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://spreadyourwings.forumotion.com

Please read before posting!
Page 1 of 1